· The Holy Scriptures as originally given by God are divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy, and constitute the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
· There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
· Our Lord Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh; we affirm his virgin birth, sinless humanity, divine miracles, vicarious and atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension, ongoing mediatorial work, and personal return in power and glory.
· The salvation of lost and sinful humanity is possible only through the merits of the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, received by faith apart from works, and is characterized by regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
· The Holy Spirit enables believers to live a holy life, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
· The Church consists of all true followers of Jesus Christ - those who have put their faith and hope in Him for this life and the life to come.
· Ultimately God will judge the living and the dead - those who have accepted God's free gift of eternal life through Christ Jesus unto the resurrection of life; those who reject His free gift unto eternal suffering.